June 3-7, 2018
Leave LCDC parking lot Sunday, June 3 @ 3pm
We will return to LCDC by Thursday, June 7 @ 12 noon
Living Springs Camp
3500 North State Route 89a
Sedona, AZ 86336
- We are so excited about this trip, thank you for all your support to our youth ministry!
- This camp is a requirement for our Confirmation Program and offers a curriculum for better understanding the Trinity and one’s relationship with God.
- The cost of the trip is $150 per kid (plus 2 dozen homemade cookies for camp)
- Please bring your cookies on Sunday around 2:30
- If you want your cookie container back, mark your name on it somehow and we will have them laid out with the luggage on Thursday when we return.
- With about 65 kids + 20 HS leaders and adult leaders going, we couldn’t pull off this trip and keep the costs low without the support of parent drivers! Please note if you can drive “To,” “From,” “Both Ways,”or “Sorry Can’t” when registering.
- REGISTER & PAY ONLINE HERE
- LIABILITY WAIVERS: Everyone must complete our Online Medical and Liability Waiver with up-to-date health insurance information to participate at this camp. This waiver is valid until May 2018 for all youth events, retreats and camps.
- 2 Dozen HOMEMADE COOKIES to share
- sleeping bag & pillow (Girls can bring a sleeping pad if wanted).
- Guys sleep in the cabins and sleep on bunk beds.
- Girls take over a large house and sleep on a carpeted floor.
- Shower towel, shampoo, toiletries, etc.
- There are bathrooms with curtained showers with curtained changing rooms. (most kids do swimsuit showers)
- sweatshirts and pants for cold mornings and nights
- tennis shoes, shorts and t-shirts for afternoon games & hikes
- swimsuit, swim towel, and sunscreen
- water shoes or shoes you don’t mind splashing around in the creek
- BIBLE, PEN, FLASHLIGHT
- water bottle labeled with name (optional)
- trashbag to keep dirty/wet laundry
- Do NOT bring cell phones, iPads/iPods/electronic games, etc.
- High School leaders and drivers can share their phones to let you know when they’re pulling into the LCDC parking lot.
- Do NOT bring junk food/snacks. Animals & critters will sneak into your cabin and bag when they smell what you got!
Sunday, June 3, 2018
- Checkin by LCDC gym @ 2:30pm
- Kids checkin with High School Leaders
- Checkin meds with Suzan Scudder
- Drivers checkin with Chris Tansey
- Checkin Homemade Cookies with High School Leaders
- High School Leaders will also take your luggage and sleeping bags and pack them into the trailer for you.
- We will leave the LCDC parking lot by 3:00pm
Thursday, June 7, 2018
- We plan to return to the LCDC parking lot by 12 noon.
- If we happen to arrive earlier, kids may be using their high school leaders phones to call you and let you know.
Say a prayer for us! We desire God’s love to meet each and everyone of the kids in a wonderful way. We are so stoked and ready for a fun experience together!
Confirmation Camp Reflection Paper
CLICK HERE for guidelines (coming soon)
Due Sunday, July 8, 2018
- Questions: If you have any questions about scheduling or anything regarding this trip you need to talk about, Chris and Suzan would be glad to chat with you.
- Financial concerns? Please don’t hesitate to ask for a scholarship. We believe money should never get in the way of how God wants to move in a teenager’s life. Click HERE to fill out our scholarship form and email it back to us.
- Office number: 480-948-1234
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org