Don’t miss this opportunity for self care. In fact, our big theme will explore “Sabbath Rest” as a mandate from God to care for ourselves. Surrounded by the beautiful nature at UCYC (United Christian Youth Camp), our souls will find rest in worship, in good friends, and in enjoying all the fun activities this camp has to offer. Highlightable activities include a giant swing, paintball course, high ropes challenge course, rock wall, and some very special surprises!
~ CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE ~
Theme: “Sabbath Rest”
When – Presidents Weekend, February 16-19, 2018
- Check-in time is 4:30 p.m. and our departure time is 5:00pm Friday.
- Leave LCDC gym parking lot by 5:00pm Friday and return to LCDC by 12 noon Monday.
- Dinner Friday night in Prescott with the car/bus you drove up with. Bring $10 cash!
- Arrive to UCYC by 7:30pm on Friday night.
Where – United Christian Youth Camp (UCYC)
- 1400 Paradise Valley Rd, Prescott, AZ 86303
- 1 hour, 45 minutes from LCDC
Cost – Early Bird Cost = $200
(If registered & paid before midnight on Sunday, January 21)
After January 21 Cost = $230
- Friends are invited!! This is a great opportunity to introduce friends to our youth group!
- The Giant Swing, Zip Line, High Ropes Challenge Course, Rock Wall
- Paintball (optional, additional cost $20)
- Some very special surprises!
What to Bring:
- Pillows, sleeping bags &/or blankets (Cabins have bunk beds)
- Bathroom & shower stuff & towel
- Bible and pen or pencil
- Water container
- Warm clothes
- Closed toe shoes to hike around in
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Paintball clothes and trash bag (for wet paint clothes)
- Money for food on the way up Friday night. Stopping in Prescott
- Cabin Snacks!!
What NOT to Bring:
- ANY type of electronic device, cell phones, ipads, ipods, etc.
- When everyone does this, the trip is 10 times more AWESOME!!!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the church office at 480-948-1234