THEME: The Parables of Jesus
WHEN: December 1-3, 2017
- Friday at 4:30pm – Drop off luggage and sign in at LCDC gymnasium
- Dropoff luggage by the trailer in front of LCDC Gathering Place
- Everyone checks in @ Tables with Suzan
- Check-in Medications with Kevin Lawson (Retreat Leader EMT)
- Parent Drivers check-in with Chris
- Friday by 5:00pm – Leave LCDC parking lot
- Sunday by 12 noon – Return to LCDC parking lot
WHERE: Pine Summit Camp, Prescott Arizona
The Early Bird Cost is $120 if registered and paid by Sunday, November 5, 2017.
Otherwise, the cost will be $140 if registered and paid before Sunday, November 19, 2017.
- You can pay online or provide cash or check made out to La Casa de Cristo Lutheran Church and turn it in to the front office with attention to Youth Ministries Junior High Trip.
- Deadline to register and pay will be Sunday, November 19, 2017.
- Friends are welcome!
WHAT TO BRING:
- A Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Bible and pen or pencil
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Beanie, scarfs, warm gloves and shoes
- Warm clothes that can get wet (if there’s snow)
- Dry clothes to wear when the other clothes are wet.
- Towel & Shower Supplies
- Trashbag for wet/dirty clothes.
- Cabin Snacks to share!
- $10 for food on the way up Friday night. Drivers are stopping at Prescott dining locations.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Cell phones, ipads, ipods, etc. (disposable/digital cameras okay)
- ANY type of electronic device that distracts from good community
- WE NEED DRIVERS to transport the kids up to Prescott on Friday and home again on Sunday. This also helps keep costs down. If you can help us out, please sign up when you register on the link below.
- If you haven’t filled one out already, everyone must submit an Event Participation Form and Medical Release and Permission Form.
- We are thrilled to have your teen’s involvement in our youth ministry! We understand various life situations can place a financial burden on families and we wouldn’t want any kids to miss out on our trips because of financial difficulty. Please don’t hesitate to send Chris an email (email@example.com) or call if you have any requests or questions about scholarships (Church Office: 480-948-1234).