CLICK HERE TO REGISTER & PAY ONLINE
WHEN: November 30 – December 2, 2018
- Friday at 4:30pm – Drop off luggage and sign in at LCDC gymnasium
- Dropoff luggage by the trailer in front of LCDC Gathering Place
- Everyone checks in @ Tables with Suzan
- Check-in Medications @ Tables with Suzan
- Friday by 5:00pm – School Bus & Luggage Trailer Leaves LCDC parking lot
- Sunday by 11:30am – Return to LCDC parking lot
- Pray that each kid encounters God’s love in a personal and meaningful way.
- Pray for new and stronger friendships.
- Pray for the kids to draw closer to God through our worship, messages, small groups.
- Pray for the leaders to find time to rest!
- Pray for a fun-filled and safe weekend!
WHAT TO BRING:
- A Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Bible and pen or pencil
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Beanie, scarfs, warm gloves and shoes
- Warm clothes that can get wet (if there’s snow)
- Dry clothes to wear when the other clothes are wet.
- Towel & Shower Supplies
- Trashbag for wet/dirty clothes.
- Cabin Snacks to share!
- $10 cash for Friday night’s dinner. Because we added a school bus for transportation, we decided to cater a meal at the camp instead of stopping somewhere for fast food with a school bus. Please provide $10 to help cover the cost for this meal. We can receive the $10 at checkin. Please contact us if you have any questions/concerns.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Cell phones, ipads, ipods, etc. (disposable/digital cameras okay)
- ANY type of electronic device that distracts from good community
WHERE: Pine Summit Camp, Prescott Arizona
The Early Bird Cost is $120 if registered and paid by Sunday, November 4, 2018.
Otherwise, the cost will be $140 if registered and paid before Sunday, November 18, 2018.
- You can pay online or provide cash or check made out to La Casa de Cristo Lutheran Church and turn it in to the front office with attention to Youth Ministries Junior High Trip.
- Deadline to register and pay will be Sunday, November 18, 2018.
- Friends are welcome!
- We are thrilled to have your teen’s involvement in our youth ministry! We understand various life situations can place a financial burden on families and we wouldn’t want any kids to miss out on our trips because of financial difficulty. Please don’t hesitate to send Chris an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call if you have any requests or questions about scholarships (Church Office: 480-948-1234).